We strive to improve and maintain skills that enhance the quality of life for all our residents.
Well-maintained residential facilities paired with a comprehensive Health Care Program is provided for all residents.
To serve the needs of men with intellectual and developmental disabilities who are not capable of earning their own livelihood or meeting their basic needs in a non-structured environment.
In doing so, Good Shepherd Manor also seeks to serve the needs of families of these clients with handicaps who, in their great concern for their loved one, are anxious for their happiness and physical well-being, especially when the family will no longer be here to provide for them.
2020 Christmas Appeal
Make Your Donation Go Further Through GSM’s Annual Christmas Appeal.
Whats Happening at GSM see more
- GSM Staff COVID Vaccination Date
- Addressing COVID vaccine concerns
- We Are Hiring!
- GSM Updates on COVID19 and Resident Vaccination Date
- GSM Foundation 2020 Christmas Appeal - Happy New Year!
- THANK YOU to our 2020 Fall Fest Social Distancing Sponsors!
- Thanks to everyone that supported the Fall Fest Social Distancing Cash Raffle!