We strive to improve and maintain skills that enhance the quality of life for all our residents.
Well-maintained residential facilities paired with a comprehensive Health Care Program is provided for all residents.
To serve the needs of men with intellectual and developmental disabilities who are not capable of earning their own livelihood or meeting their basic needs in a non-structured environment.
In doing so, Good Shepherd Manor also seeks to serve the needs of families of these clients with handicaps who, in their great concern for their loved one, are anxious for their happiness and physical well-being, especially when the family will no longer be here to provide for them.
Whats Happening at GSM see more
- THANK YOU to our 2020 Fall Fest Social Distancing Sponsors!
- GSM's Fall Fest Social Distancing CASH RAFFLE! Drawing is TODAY @4p.m. TICKETS ARE SOLD OUT! THANK YOU!
- Good Shepherd Manor's 2020 Golf Invitational Sponsors, Golfers and Winners!
- Update on COVID19
- Interested in Learning More About Us? Take a Tour!
- We are hiring
- GSM 2020 Christmas Appeal