LOOKING FOR COMPASSIONATE, CARING MEN AND WOMEN!
We are accepting applications to help us fulfill our mission to care for our clients, men with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Our picturesque 60-acre campus, which includes ten modern group homes, is located 45 minutes south of Chicago on the north outskirts of the historic town of Momence, IL. We also have four group homes in the community of Momence.
* A friendly work environment
* Competitive compensation
* Bonus pay for weekends, experience and education
* Comprehensive benefits package
We are currently looking to fill the following positions:
- NURSE: Full time
- MAINTENANCE SUMMER POSITION – Two summer seasonal positions
- RESIDENTIAL SERVICES DIRECTOR: Full-Time -Evening shift
- NURSE – Part time – flexible
- AFTERNOON AND NIGHT CAREWORKER – FT/PT Evening and Overnight shifts
- INSTRUCTOR – Full time – Day shift
QUALIFICATIONS FOR CARE WORKERS:
* High School Diploma or GED
* Valid Driver’s License
Apply online at: Indeed.com
Apply in Person at:
Good Shepherd Manor, 4129 N. State Rt. 1-17,
Momence, IL. 60954
1/4 Mile north of Momence on Highways 1 and 17 – East side of the road
Apply in person between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. at the three-story main building Reception desk or between the hours of 4:00 to 6:00 p.m. at the Infirmary Reception desk (south east part of campus – watch for the portico and Infirmary signage).