LOOKING FOR COMPASSIONATE, CARING MEN AND WOMEN!
Good Shepherd Manor is a non-profit residential facility for 124 men with developmental and intellectual disabilities. Our picturesque 60 acre campus, which includes 13 modern group homes, is located 45 minutes South of Chicago on the outskirts of the historic town of Momence, Illinois.
The following opportunities are available:
- QIDP (Qualified Intellectual Disabilities Professional)
- RSD (Residential Services Director)
- Direct Support Professional – Care Worker or CNA
- Registered Nurse (RN) and Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
DSP schedule options
- Full Time – Evening Shift (4:00 p.m. – 12:00 a.m.)
- Part Time – Evening Shift – 20 hours per week – two 8 hour shifts and one 4 hour shift
- Full Time – Midnight Shift (12:00 a.m. – 8:00 a.m.)
- Part time – Midnight Shift – 24 hours per week – three 8 hours shifts.
Our successful caregivers enjoy helping others and taking care of people with intellectual disabilities. The position’s main duties are to provide care based on the abilities of each resident and to assist the residents in developing skills to achieve their personal maximum ability. Our care workers also help maintain optimal hygienic standards with the resident and their environment. QUALIFICATIONS FOR CARE WORKERS: High School Diploma or GED and a valid Driver’s License
Apply online for any open positions at: Indeed.com, or call/text 815-592-7423.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status, ethnicity, or other characteristics protected by law.
4129 N. State Route 1-17 – PO Box 260 – Momence, IL 60954