LOOKING FOR COMPASSIONATE, CARING MEN AND WOMEN!
Good Shepherd Manor is a not – for – profit residential facility for 124 men with developmental and intellectual disabilities. Our picturesque 60 acre campus, which includes 14 modern group homes, is located 45 minutes South of Chicago on the outskirts of the historic town of Momence, Illinois.
* A friendly work environment
* Competitive compensation
* Comprehensive benefits package
We are currently looking to fill the following positions:
- Maintenance SEASONAL 2021
- Nurse – RN
- Nurse – LPN
- DIRECT SUPPORT PERSON – CARE WORKER or CNA Full Time – Evening Shift (4:00 p.m. – 12:00 a.m.) Starting Wages $14.23 Part Time – Evening Shift – 20 hours per week – two 8 hour shifts and one 4 hour shift Full Time – Midnight Shift (12:00 a.m. – 8:00 a.m.) Starting Wages $ 15.03 Part time – Midnights Shift – 24 hours per week – three 8 hours shifts.
Our successful caregivers enjoy helping others and taking care of people with intellectual disabilities. The position’s main duties are to provide care based on the abilities of each resident and to assist the residents in developing skills to achieve their personal maximum ability. Our care workers also help maintain optimal hygienic standards with the resident and their environment.
You will become like an extended family member to our residents, so we want people who are caring, understanding and compassionate about people with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR CARE WORKERS:
* High School Diploma or GED
* Valid Driver’s License
- Also hiring INSTRUCTORS
Apply online for any interested position at: Indeed.com
4129 N. State Route 1-17 – PO Box 260 – Momence, IL 60954
goodshepherdmanor.org – email@example.com